Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Had a bite?

There was a sister sign to this one, extolling all the virtues of this antidote for scorpion 'bite'. This medicine only uses scorpions as a prop for striking up a conversation, for there is nothing it can't solve, World Peace included.

It is the Theme Day over at the CityDailyPhoto portal; I was thinking I should have saved up the one warning you about the lady of the house or the other one, about "Conditions Apply". This sign can't hold a candle to them in terms of mysteriousness, being very open and straightforward about what's on offer. Yet, it is a unique enough sign to qualify for the Theme Day!


Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

6 comments:

tapirgal said...

I hope this also works for electrical shocks.

LadyFi said...

That's a cool sign!

Oakland Daily Photo said...

You're right, it really does get your attention.

Kunal Bhatia said...

Haven't seen any of those in Mumbai ever.
- Mindless Mumbai

Lois said...

A little scary to me!

Buck said...

Scary for me, too but the more I look at it, the funnier it gets. Nice find!